The middle part of this treat is basically molten chocolate chip cookie fudge. I wouldn’t judge you if you just grabbed a spoon and dug in!
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter
- Cream butter and sugar
- Add eggs, one at a time. Mix until each is incorporated
- Add vanilla
- In a seperate bowl, combine dry ingredients
- Gradually add to wet ingredients
- Add chocolate chips, set aside
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place a medium put on burner about 1/3 full of water. Rest a smaller pot inide, not allowing water to seep in. Bring to a low boil
- add butter, allow to melt
- add chocolate chips, stir until melted and combined with butter.
- In a 12 inch cast iron pan, spread cookie mixture
- Add ganache a little at a time. Use a fork to spread and mix it with cookie mixture don’t over mix). Leave edges, so they form a tasty “crust”.
- bake for 20-30 mins, until crust is slightly golden and chocolate begins to bubble.
- Let cool before serving (or seriously... just get a spoon ;) )